Fat elimination traditionally requires a lot of hot, sweaty work. You commit to spending hours in the gym and stay away from some of your favorite foods. After months of consistent action, you’re left with stubborn pockets of fat. That’s when it’s time to work with Dr. Ann Zedlitz at Z Aesthetic Dermatology in Prairieville and Baton Rouge, LA. CoolSculpting is an advanced technology that makes freezes away fat without surgery.
5 Signs CoolSculpting May Work for You
There are many reasons that you may consider freezing your stubborn fat cells away with CoolSculpting. Everyone has a part of their body that they wish they could wave a wand and fix instantly. While this procedure delivers fast results, it’s not suitable for everyone. The following list will help you determine if this is potentially the right procedure for you at this time in your life.
1. You have stubborn fat that hasn’t responded well to healthy diet changes and consistent exercise. You have changed everything from the foods you eat to your daily activity level, but you still have fat that seems resistant to change.
2. You’ve worked hard to lose weight or shape your body and want a little help with the final sculpting. Maybe you’ve changed your body significantly but don’t want to wait months or years to see more dramatic results. It’s time to take advantage of advanced technology to save some time.
3. You’re generally happy with your body but have one or two problem zones that you’d like to improve quickly. You may not have a lot of fat to lose, and you know that your body is already beautiful. You’re looking to CoolSculpting in Prairieville or Baton Rouge, LA, to turn it into a masterpiece.
4. You have problem zones on your body that negatively impact your self-confidence. You want to look in the mirror and feel proud of your appearance. There are just some fatty spots that make you feel insecure in personal relationships or your professional life.
5. You want to improve the shape and appearance of your body safely and quickly without surgery. You’re excited that technology has moved beyond invasive cosmetic surgery because you want to improve your body without a long, painful recovery period.
Will CoolSculpting Work for You?
Do you relate to any of the five signs listed above? If so, it’s time to contact Dr. Zedlitz at Z Aesthetic Dermatology to discuss CoolSculpting in Baton Rouge or Prairieville, LA. Call us at (225) 778-7540 to schedule a consultation at either of our Louisiana locations.