Facial Infusion / Microneedling
The Facial Infusion by DermaFrac® is an advanced combination of skin therapy utilizing the fine art of micro-needling (also known as collagen induction therapy) to deliver more advanced anti-aging results. This dermal micro-channeling system is designed to bring a targeted customized approach of four different techniques for the skin providing you with improvements to problems such as acne, scarring, wrinkles, fine lines, dry skin, brown spots, uneven tone, and enlarged pores.
DermaFrac® is a unique device containing high-grade products deliverable to the skin through a precision-controlled handpiece. The skin is gently pulled towards the vacuum and tiny micro-needles penetrate to the appropriately selected depth of the dermal-epidermal layer of your skin. This advanced micro-needling approach ensures patient comfort with no downtime.
This state of the art skin rejuvenation process creates pathways for the introduction and infusion of serums specifically selected by Dr. Z for your skin type.
During the DermaFrac® process, one of the following serums will be applied to your skin:
Serums are injected through the micro-needling channels focusing on one of five skincare concerns
- Anti-Aging – Five selected peptides that promote the creation of new collagen to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydration – Hyaluronic acid promotes fast, “superior” hydration for the skin.
- Lightening – Kojic acid is a gentle yet very effective ingredient for an evening out any mild skin discolorations.
- Acne – A combination of salicylic and lactic acid is applied to exfoliate, reduce pores, eliminate bacteria, and eradicate acne breakouts.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Facial – The PRP Facial involves a skin puncturing process, called micro-needling, that transfers specially selected serums deep within the dermal-epidermal layer of the skin to repair specific damage to the skin, unclog pores and trigger the skin’s natural collagen production. The PRP Therapy process involves extracting platelets from the patient's own blood and infusing them into the epidermis with the PRP Facial device. This is a non-invasive skin treatment system that uses PRP Therapy (Platelet Rich Plasma) and micro-needling to infuse your own growth factors deep into the dermal-epidermal layer of the skin to stimulate stem cells to repair the skin to a smoother more youthful appearance.
Time and Recovery
This multi-dynamic micro-needling treatment requires no downtime however there may be slight redness after your treatment; this can be gently covered with a mineral powder, skin primer or tinted sunscreen. Most patients tolerate the procedure very well and can return to regular activities soon after.
The non-surgical micro-channeling system has benefits beyond just microdermabrasion. It takes the process of infusion technology to a higher level and significantly improves the signs of aging and sun-damaged skin.
To schedule a consultation, call our Baton Rouge, LA, or Prairieville, LA dermatology office at (225) 778-7540 today!